IP NOC Specialist
IP NOC Specialist
International industry player.
* Consult and verify the information and alarms provided by the management systems and network nodes of the different technologies: routing/switching (Cisco), loadbalancing (F5), Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto), Authentication (Cisco ISE), IP address management, DHCP, DNS (InfoBlox), VPN Concentrators (Cisco), ...
* Act as single point of contact for IP Network requests (changes, new requests, failure reports, request for info, …),
* Implement/solve as much as possible requests in close collaboration with other colleagues of the team,
* HW installation/replacement, staging and configuration in administrative sites and data centres,
* First level troubleshooting and correlation of events,
* Close collaboration with senior network architects for more complex problems,
* Implementation of work-arounds,
* Dispatching and follow-up of problems,
* Dispatching and follow-up of problems with vendors of different technologies and service providers.
* Share experience in oral and written form with other colleagues via on the job training, workshops and written procedures,
* Keep inventories in management systems, Excel lists and Visio drawings up to date,
* Participate actively to operation and maintenance improvements.
* Bachelor's degree in electronics, ICT or telecommunications, or have equivalent technical experience in this field,
* Must have an all-round practical and operational knowledge of IP Networks and their management in multi-site environments and data centres: switches, routers, load balancers, authentication engines, firewalls, DHCP/DNS appliances, ...,
* Must have already a few years of experience as an IP NOC Helpdesk Officer,
* Must have experience with configuration and trouble shooting of Cisco switches and routers,
* Must have experience with firewalling technology,
* Must be willing to continuously refine and broaden his technical knowledge of IP networks and their management,
* Needs to be able to work independently and methodically, have a sense of responsibility and can assess risks accurately,
* Needs to be customer-oriented and cope well with stress,
* Trilingual NL/FR/EN
4-month freelance mission (extendable)
Date d'ajout: mar, 10/10/2017 - 18:00 (validité: 90 jours)