International corporate pharma company.
As security engineer you will focus on the following:
Risk assessment & expertise :
* Realize a risk assessment for DDOS threat (level of exposure, business impact, solution to mitigate, business plan) and based on this study make a recommendation to the group.
* Work on the enhancement of the detection capabilities and SIEM rules.
Operational tasks :
* Vulnerability management follow up on IPS/IDS signature for technology like (CheckPoint, PaloAlto, Fortinet, F5,…)
* Manage threat intel information.
Project management tasks
* Reporting of activities and progress.
Level 3 support
* Provide expertise support for complex or critical security situation.
* Is a team player.
* Takes initiative.
* Able to present report at group level.
* Is motivated and eager to learn.
* Can work autonomous in finding solutions - but checks off with team members and management.
* Is flexible and has ability to adjust the goals.
* Communicates in an open, transparent and clear way to team members and management.
* Has good analytical skills
* Is able to understand customer requirements and advising properly towards the customer.
* Has good project management and time management skills
* Has a structured way of working and can guide other stakeholders in projects
* Is able to document designs, implementations and integration projects in a structured way.
* Is able to advice operational team(s)
* An advanced profile having 5+ years of experience in technical network & security business and experienced in the understanding technologies:
* Risk analysis
* A good all-round network and security knowledge
* Security: DDoS solution, FW and IPS technologies, loadbalancing technologies,
* Proxy technology, VPN SSL access, logging (Splunk), XML gateways, ...
* Networks: LAN/MAN/WAN technologies, TCP/IP, Ethernet, and virtualized
* architectures (Layered model, VLAN, VRF, …)
* Excellent TCP troubleshooting skills
* Expertise on BlueCoat / Zscaler proxies, Checkpoint FWs, Palo Alto FWs,
* Fortinet FWs and F5 Loadbalancers is highly desired
* Knowledge of scalable network architectures
* Documenting in Microsoft Visio
* French (good level for speaking) - English (good level for writing/speaking) - Dutch (optional)
12-months freelance contract.
Date d'ajout: ven, 10/11/2017 - 12:15 (validité: 90 jours)