Transferts de parts de SPRL à une étranger

Posté par Anonyme
dim, 10/05/2015 - 16:31


As I am a beginner in French language, I am going to write in English and I hope I will not be misunderstood.

I would be very grateful if you gave me the right information about the following questions.

I have a friend in Belgium (region Vlaams) who's the owner of a SPRL with 100% of shares. He has offered me 20 %  of the shares.

What will my legal status be  after I become his business partner?

Shall I consider myself employed or self'-employed?

Which are the procedures to follow in order to get work permit or residence permit in Belgium?

Will I need a professional card (I am an experienced civil engineer, by the way).

Thank you in advance for your reply.

You may answer either in French or in English.



Toutes les réponses

Associé ACTIF indépendant

Pas de carte professionnelle si européen